Saturday, June 29, 2013
Google Play Music Listen Music Instantly Anywhere
Saturday, June 29, 2013 by BINU KUMAR G
2013 June 30 is the last day to get Google Play Music All Access for $7.99 a month. If you want to save $2 a month on the life of the service you'll need to act before Monday rolls around. Signing up by clicking here or click on the link http://play.google.com/about/music/ with your phone and follow the instructions for a free 30 day trial to see if the service works for you. Your Google Wallet account will be billed for $7.99 for the next 30 days. If you required you can cancel the service any time through the Google Play store or the Google Play Music app.
Google Play Music makes it easy to discover, play and share the music you love on Android and the web.
With the new All Access service (US), you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts. Keep listening for just $7.99/month when you start your trial before 6/30/2013.
With both All Access (US) and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access (US) features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access (US) and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
About : G. Binu